Saturday, September 09, 2006

From Venice

Hi. I'm writing from the Architectural Biennale Exhibit in Venice. (www.labiennale.org) Have been making my way through the exhibits since yesterday, and have only seen a quarter of it so far. On my way to the Canadian pavilion now. Bologna was delicious and very chic, and Venice is stunningly beautiful, but a bit of a candyland and very expensive. Staying on on the island of Guidecca, in a hostel, but in a "room with view" of Piazza San Marco across the canal. Living on a steady diet of paninis and saying "scuzzi" a lot. Love Joasia

2 Comments:

Blogger Joasia said...

drot- ran out of zlotkis on my cell phone, but you can still text me. internet at the hostel is stupid expensive, 5 euros an hour. I'm feeling a bit better, but i think i'm going to move to a single student room on another part of the island for another 10 euros a night. love j

11:09 AM  
Blogger dorota said...

I hope you are taking pictures. Tell Mik we say hi.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home